Hey guys .. I know that many of you hate it when I post video game stuff since so few people care about it, but you guys SERIOUSLY need to check out this footage from the Crysis multiplayer beta test that is going on right now.
I'm not in it, but several people who are Fileplanet subscribers got in and they are uploading videos and screenshots all over the place.
Here are three MUST-SEE videos that show just how realistic this game looks:
http://stage6.divx.com/user/oritxupo...ysis-demo-720p
http://stage6.divx.com/user/oritxupo...20p-fullscreen
http://stage6.divx.com/user/oritxupo...-mb-fullscreen
Just click play on each one and let it buffer.. believe me when I say that if you have broadband, it doesn't take long at all. They're all streaming videos and the wait is about 5 minutes or less for each one. *PUT THEM IN FULL SCREEN FOR THE FULL EFFECT!*
Just to let you know what the game looks like, here's a "teaser" image from a single-player screenshot:
If any of you watch these videos be sure to let me know what you think.






Bookmarks